Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Julez Writes... LoVe sTrUcK.....


 WHEN*LOVE*KNOCKS*YOU*DOWN


...I used to see 'love' as just a word.
A four letter word which continues to ruin peoples lives and make them sad.

When i hear people say "I'm in love" or "I love you" i just look at them and laugh.
I never knew how wonderful love could be.

People often say "i fell in love..." it seemed very funny.
My case was different. I didnt fall in love.
I walked into it.

Slowly i watched from a corner to see if i was walking through the right path.
Walking towards love, i felt so stupid.
I stopped to think for a while, then i asked myslf saying:
"Is this really me?" "Julius is this what you really want?" i wasnt quite convinced whether or not i was on the right part. So i turned back.......

Again, i embarked on the journey of love 'lol' but this time, with a determined spirit, heart, soul and mind. My heart beating so fast i just couldn't stop now.
Halfway there, i realised the truth. I was on d right path.
Eyes wide open, with a determined spirit, i walked through the path of love and finally got to my destination.

Never really knew i could walk in love.
Such a weird but smooth feeling.
Don't u just love love? I know i do, do u?

I wrote this a year ago when i met someone special to me... Presently we're not together anymore but i still remember all the things we had. Now someone else is making me remember this note. And i just hope it lasts this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment