Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Julez Writes... Letter To The Lord


Dear Lord,

How beautiful are your creations!!! How wonderful are your works!!! You reign above the heavens and the earth!!!
From my heart i write YOU this letter to thank and appreciate you for everything you have done.

When i was in need, You provided for me.
When i needed advice, You gave me the best of advice.
When no one had answers to my questions, You answered all..
When i was trailing the wrong path, You showed me the write path.

When i was doubt, You encouraged me.
When i was down, You lifted me up.
When i lost all hope, You gave me hope.
When i lost all friends, You were my only friend

For all the times You called and i ignored, I'm sorry Lord.
For all my sins, I'm sorry Lord.
For all my burdens You carry, I'm sorry Lord.
For all the times i didnt give You quality praise, I'm sorry Lord.

For all the times i robbed You, I'm sorry Lord.
For all the non-chalant behaviours during rehearsals, I'm sorry Lord.
For all the times i disobeyed your instruction, I'm sorry Lord.
For all the lateness to rehearsals, I'm sorry Lord.

Even after all this You still choose to love me.

The Yorubas call You:
Aribiti Arabata
Arabata Aribiti
Oba lano
Oba leni
Oba ti ti Aiye r'aiye
Oluwa o
Eledumare
Alade Ogo
Jesu
Olori Oko
Olowo ori wa
Opomulero
Ale wi le se
Ale se le wi
Alagbara nla
Awi ma ye hun...

The Ibo's call You:
Chukwu
Chineke
Ome mma
Ebube dike
E le le le ji olu
Agwu na'eche mba
Ikuku Amanonya
Chigegi Chigabo
Onye oma
Onye ike
Eze ndi Eze
Ebube dike nagha
Onye nwe anyi
Onye n'eme mma
Onye n'enye nwa
Onye kere igwe na uwa
Ogodo gbuchie oto
Oria biara ije
Onye churu aja m
Onye ike niile di naka

The Western World call You:
Jehovah Jireh
Jehovah Nissi
Jehova Shama
Elshadai
Elohim
Elgibor
Adonai
The I am that I am
The 1st nd The Last
The beginning and The end
The one tha says YES and no 1 can say No
The Ome that opens the door and no 1 can close it
The Lion of the tribe of judah
The Rose of sharon
The only true God
The only living God
The Ominipotent God
The Ominiscient God
The Ominipresent God
The all seeing God
The King of Kings
The Lord of Lords
The Air i breath
The Awesome God
The Alpha and Omega
The Great God

Oh Lord how wonderful you are i just cant seize to praise You.
Glory, Honour, Dominion and Power be unto You.
Blessed be Your Holy Name

My regards to the Hosts of Angels.

Yours Faithfully, Lovingly and Forever
Julius

When i wrote this, i was going through alot. From school, my parents, friends, everyone. I felt deserted but while writing this, i felt something move in me. Suddenly all the depression and anger just left. 
Whatever you're going through now is just a test! God is prepare. If you dont know anyway to talk to him, just pick up a pen and paper and write a letter! He's not a one way God. Remember he made you so he's ready to listen to you at all times. Call him back today. He's waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment